School of Nursing Commitment
The Nurses Climate Challenge invites you to participate in a partnership model between our initiative and nursing schools across the country. Help achieve the overarching goal of preparing all nurses to better care for patients and communities in a world with a changing climate by joining the School of Nursing Commitment.
Climate change is gaining attention as a health threat, making it an important aspect of nursing care – yet the inclusion of curricular content addressing climate and health is not yet the norm in nursing programs. The Nurses Climate Challenge can provide the resources for faculty to educate nursing students on this critically important topic.
Would your school of nursing like to commit to educating students about climate and health?
Please fill out this form for more information today.
School of nursing partners
The following institutions are participating in the Nurses Climate Challenge School of Nursing Commitment:
- Columbia University School of Nursing
- NYU Rory Meyers College of Nursing
- Nell Hodgson Woodruff School of Nursing, Emory University
- University of Alabama in Huntsville College of Nursing
- University of Maryland School of Nursing
- University of Massachusetts Amherst School of Nursing
- University of Minnesota School of Nursing
- University of San Francisco School of Nursing and Health Professions
- University of Wisconsin-Madison School of Nursing
- Vanderbilt University School of Nursing
- Washington State University College of Nursing